Monsterbalap – Racing at Misano, Italy runs with wet tracks. At the beginning of the race Jorge Lorenzo immediately raced forward, but unfortunately he failed to reach the podium, as well as failing to outperform Valentino Rossi’s record in the podium achievement on his debut at Ducati.
Dovizioso as the league leaders willing to finish in third because this is a difficult track conditions, but at least he can survive to get the podium and points safe.
Petruci Leads the race long enough after successfully overtaking the top racer. Actually, the championship opportunity was there, but unfortunately he relinquished his position for Marc Marquez on the last lap. Although this is a good chance for him to win after he failed to win the race at Assen for losing to Valentino Rossi.
Vinales as the only Yamaha Movistar driver is not so great when starting the race from the front row. But at least he finished not too far from the front racer.
Great performance is also shown by Marquez. Since the beginning Marquez always survive in the second position to find a pass through the rider in front, And it turns out his strategy goes perfectly. Yes, he managed to seize the position of Petruci on the last lap. Actually everyone already thought he would push full at the last second.
1. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 50m 41.565s
2. Danilo Petrucci ITA Octo Pramac (GP17) 50m 42.757s
3. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (GP17) 50m 53.271s
4. Maverick Viñales ESP Movistar Yamaha (YZR-M1) 50m 58.124s
5. Michele Pirro ITA Ducati Team (GP17) 51m 1.064s
6. Jack Miller AUS EG 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 51m 6.447s
7. Scott Redding GBR Octo Pramac (GP16) 51m 15.437s
8. Alex Rins ESP Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)* 51m 16.227s
9. Jonas Folger GER Monster Yamaha Tech3 (YZR-M1)* 51m 35.647s
10. Bradley Smith GBR Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) 51m 39.529s
11. Pol Espargaro ESP Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) 51m 42.005s
12. Alvaro Bautista ESP Pull&Bear Aspar (GP16)51m 58.921s
13. Cal Crutchlow GBR LCR Honda (RC213V) 52m 17.153s
14. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V)52m 20.422s
15. Johann Zarco FRA Monster Yamaha Tech3 (YZR-M1)* 52m 43.777s
16. Loris Baz FRA Reale Avintia (GP15) +1 lap
17. Karel Abraham CZE Pull&Bear Aspar (GP15) +1 lap
Tito Rabat ESP EG 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) DNF
Andrea Iannone ITA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) DNF
Sam Lowes GBR Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP)*DNF
Aleix Espargaro ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) DNF
Hector Barbera ESP Reale Avintia (GP16) DNF
Jorge Lorenzo ESP Ducati Team (GP17) DNF